1. Do I Need to Complete My KYC to Be Able to Deposit?
- No, BitDelta users do not need to complete a KYC to deposit into their exchange wallet. However, when they want to withdraw their funds they will be required to complete the KYC process.
- However, 3rd party payment providers may require KYC upon card purchase of crypto.
2. My Deposit Didn’t Arrive, What Should I Do Now?
- If you seem to find an error while depositing funds into your account, please do not panic. Simply go to our 24/7 customer support and provide the necessary details regarding the error.
3. What is the minimum deposit amount in BitDelta?
- On the BitDelta exchange, there is no minimum deposit required by users. However, users are advised to place deposits that can cover their trading activities.